Calling all MOD Pharmacy Technicians
Apex International Recruitment Ltd are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Pharmacy Technicians to provide a high quality service to several MOD sites across the UK.
- Must have NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services or equivalent.
- Must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
- Must have two years post qualification experience in dispensing.
- Must be conversant with Egton Management Information System (EMIS) or similar IT system.
- Must have previous experience of dispensing in Primary Care.
- Understanding of Ministry of Defence (MOD) supply chain.
- Previous experience of working in MOD dispensaries.
- Current DBS.
To be considered for locum work you must have at least 12 months post registration experience and recent experience within a UK based hospital. You must also be registered with the GPhC If your skill set is relevant for this role, please click to apply on the link below. However, if this role doesn’t suit your current skill-set, please call Naomi for further advice.
Candidates must provide confirmation that they have valid and existing permission to live and work in the UK.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Recommend a Friend Reward!!!! If you refer someone who is not currently registered with us and we find them a new position, Apex will repay you with a £200 voucher bonus (of your choice!)***
Our Passion – Your Profession – A consultative approach to recruitment.
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market