Medical Director - Diagnostics
- Contract Type
Position: Medical Director
Sector: Medical Devices / Diagnostics
Company: Small growing Medical Device Company
Location: Munich, Germany
Package: €120,000 -€150,000
Following a successful meeting with the CEO, my team and I are now working with a ground breaking Medical Device / Diagnostics Company that are looking to expand. Our client has assembled a world-class team, including scientists with a background in the areas of engineering, physics, biology, and chemistry. They are pursuing the further development of proprietary technology for use in preclinical and clinical applications, with a recent injection of funding they plan to enter the clinic in 1.5 years.
As “Medical Director”, you will be responsible for managing and providing input into the clinical strategy, activities and trials. Specifically, this includes:
- Lead Clinical Studies working group comprising internal and external resources from applications, R&D, and regulatory affairs
- Provide medical input into all clinical applications and product development activities
- Develop, implement and maintain the company’s clinical studies plan
- Design clinical trials jointly with clinical collaborators, medical advisors and CROs
- Interact with clinical partner sites to ensure high quality and smooth trial execution
- Represent the company by attending clinical conferences and presenting trial results
The qualified candidate should have a medical degree and at least 3 years professional experience in patient care and clinical research, in the fields of Radiology, Internal Medicine or Oncology, additionally with a strong background in diagnostic imaging.
Particularly preferred skills/experience include the following:
- At least 3 years professional experience in a leading medical center
- Hands-on experience with diagnostic imaging (particularly with ultrasound)
- In-depth understanding of setting up and executing clinical trials involving medical devices
- A highly structured and organized work approach
- Excellent analytical and communication skillsA very good command of English (German not mandatory, but a plus)
- A self-motivated way of working and “hands-on” and “can-do” attitude
For more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly!
+44 1293 77 66 44
Direct: +44 1293 30 08 41
Barrington James is a uniquely successful specialist life science recruitment company and has recently been recognised as a BEST COMPANY To Work For by the Sunday Times. It has enjoyed an exceptional growth trajectory since its launch in 2002, and is now established in the heartlands of the international pharma, medical devices and healthcare industry with consultant staff already approaching 140, and planned to be 180 by the end of 2017.
Recruitment companies succeed by matching the specific needs of clients with the true capabilities of candidates. We believe there are 2 reasons for our outstanding performance over the past decade, which benefit our clients and our candidates equally; People & Knowledge Barrington James’ exceptional people and their depth of experience are ready to work for you, now.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in Munich
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in Munich
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in Munich
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in Munich
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in Munich