Healthcare Compliance Manager - Uxbridge
- Contract Type
Location: Fully office based in Uxbridge
Duration: 12 months
- Identify process gaps and solutions by continual review of existing healthcare compliance processes (global, regional and local)
- Develop and maintain HCC Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Perform regular monitoring checks/self audits to ensure compliance with internal procedures and Codes of Practice,
- Report relevant metrics to affiliate management team and other relevant internal stakeholders
- Develop and deliver regular Code of Practice
- Provide support for internal /external audits/inspections for the UK/Ireland Affiliate in relation to Code of Practice activities in collaboration with the Quality team
- First-line point of contact for Code of Practice-related process question to a therapy-aligned Unit
- Established knowledge of the quality management principles
- Understaning of CAPAs, and solid basics in quality QMS
- Experience and knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice.
- Experience of Inspections/Internal audits/HCC checks
- Life science/pharmacy degree preferrable
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.