Biostatistician II - 2 UK Locations
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical Life has been retained to source a Biostatistician II based in one of 2 UK locations.
I would like to speak to talented individuals who wish to be an integral part of an exciting team. For a confidential conversation call Jonathan Cunliffe on +44 0116 461 0070 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com.
- Planning and execution of statistical evaluations of phase I-II clinical trials.
- Involved in statistical tasks related to clinical trials, e.g. conducting sample size calculations, writing Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), preparation of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs)
- Statistical programming (SAS)
- Communication with customers and authorities.
- Carry out statistical tasks requiring a high level of technical training and understanding
- Manage the scope of projects, including identification of work that is beyond scope or budget
- University degree in statistics, mathematics or other scientific discipline with high statistical-methodological share
- 2 years professional experience in a Biostatistician role at Pharma/CRO environment.
- Good knowledge of biostatistical methods in clinical research.
- Good understanding of SAS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, quality-conscious work on changing projects, even under time pressure
- Curiosity and willingness to independently familiarize with new topics
- Attractive Salary.
For a confidential discussion please contact
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical on
+49 3221 421 9777 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Data Management Unavailable jobs in United Kingdom
- SAS Programming Unavailable jobs in United Kingdom