Principal Statistical Programmer
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical Life has been retained to source a Principal Statistical Programmer for an International company to provide technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials.
You can expect an attractive salary in a role where you will be both challenged and rewarded while you can expect opportunities for personal development in a professional, friendly and diverse team.
I would like to speak to talented individuals who wish to be an integral part of an exciting world class team - ensuring quality across all programs. For a confidential conversation call Jonathan Cunliffe on +44 0116 461 0070 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com.
- Lead, coordinate and manage all statistical programming activities.
- Provide statistical programming liaison to clients and input for SAPs.
- Create and maintain programming tracking documentation.
- Create, test, and maintain SAS programs for clinical studies.
- Generate summary tables, data listings, graphs and derived datasets as specified in the statistical analysis plan.
- Generate outputs and reports to support other departments.
- Perform validation on computer-generated output to verify accuracy.
- At least 6 years’ experience programming in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in programming from study set-up to final reporting.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of SAS and CDISC.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to set and manage priorities/expectations.
- Good problem solving and conflict management skills.
For a confidential discussion please contact
Jonathan Cunliffe at Umbilical on
+49 3221 421 9777 or email Jonathan@umbilical-life.com