Medical Assistant - Nightwatch
- Contract Type
Are you looking to advance your career in the clinical trial space?
Do you want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renown throughout the industry for its meteoric rise to success and dependability to deliver on global contracts across multiple therapeutic areas and phases?
Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe?
If so, this may be the opportunities for you: We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Nigh Shift Medical Assistant at our clinical site in Frankfurt.
This role is aligned to a particular clinical trial and will be for a fixed period of 10 months until Summer 2019. This is an excellent opportunity for a an individual with a medical background to work within a challenging and exciting industry.Package description
Attractive salary + 25% nightshift
30 day paid vacation
Interesting & varied role
Detailed training & development
Work with a motivated and reliable team
Free beverages & fruit!
Key roles and responsibilities of a Medical Assistant are as follows -
- Monitoring of insomnia patients at night
- Preparation of patients for the polysomnography
- Proceed study specific work like ECG, measure blood pressure, taking blood samples
- Responsibility for the service schedule
To be considered for a Medical Assistant you will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- A medical background, experience of working as a Medical Assistant or Nurse
- Willingness to take responsibility and be results orientated
- Fluent in German with good English language skills
- IT literate (MS Office)
- Flexible, resilient and an engaging attitude towards patient care
- Team and customer oriented
If you are interested please apply ASAPAbout the company
“Our Dedicated Research Sites are where high quality staff engagement and top of the class facilities meet with the client expectation for fast enrolment and delivery."
Dr Radoslaw Janiak (President & COO)
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers’ drug development programmes.