Part-time Contract - Oncology Monitoring
- Contract Type
- Conducting site visits, including pre-study, initiation, monitoring and termination;
- Ensuring adherence to ICH-GCP and local regulations;
- Ensuring the completion and collection of regulatory documents;
- Performing source document verification and query resolution;
- Oversee study drug management at clinical study sites;
- Ensure Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting according to project specifications;
- Mentoring junior team members as required.
- A minimum of 2 years of monitoring experience in oncology
- An advanced level of oncology knowledge
- Completion of a science-related Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process
- Strong ICH-GCPs knowledge
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Contract jobs in United Kingdom
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Contract jobs in United Kingdom