Senior Clinical Data Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Have you reached the progression ceiling at your current company or ready to make the next step in your career?
Looking to speak with Senior Clinical Data Managers about an exciting permanent position with a leading healthcare company who are looking grow their data management teams. They have an incredibly exciting range of products in the pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas and Phases of the clinical trials. This position offers great work-life balance with the possibility to work from home.
The client is looking Senior Clinical Data Managers to provide leadership and input in the design, planning, execution, collection and handling of clinical data to quality standards, internal SOPs, ICH guidelines, GCP, and regulatory requirements.
You will have the ability to, mentor and manage clinical data managers and data coordinators. Act as lead clinical data manager for clinical studies in collaboration with multidisciplinary project teams. As a Senior Clinical Data Manager you will also be managing timelines for key clinical data management deliverables in coordination with vendors and cross-functional project teams to drive project delivery.
Lead and participate in the implementation of systems, e.g., EDC, IRT, ePRO, from the sponsor side, this will also include the ability to approve clinical data management deliverables, including Case Report Form (CRF) design, CRF completion guidelines and all other Data management activities.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects and adapt flexibly to changing priorities
- Able to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary project teams and proactively manage relationships with external vendors
- Working independently as well as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalence
- Significant experience in clinical data management across Phase 1-4 clinical trials
- Ability to compare and evaluate third-party data management systems.
- Proactively contribute to internal process improvement initiatives
- Ideally significant experience within data management (CRO and/or Pharma and/or Biotech)
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
Apply for Senior Clinical Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly