Statistical Programmer - All levels of experience
3 days left
- Contract Type
Looking to speak with Statistical Programmers about an exciting permanent position with a leading global pharmaceutical company. They are recruiting for all levels of experience as they look to grow their teams. This position is office based with flexibility to work from home for 1-2 days.
All levels of Statistical Programmers are required for this leading pharmaceutical company who have an incredibly exciting range of products in the pipeline across multiple therapeutic area’s and Phases of the clinical trials.
As a Statistical Programmer you will play an important part in delivering the companies mission in helping people to do more, feel better and live longer. As part of a diverse, global team you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where you realise your full potential and achieve your career goals.
If you are looking for your next challenge and you are a proactive, innovative programmer who can focus on bringing efficiencies to the team through development, design, evaluation, maintenance of tools, utilities and workflows for data collection and analysis please apply or contact me for more information.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Contribute to the delivery SDTM/ADaM datasets and TFL outputs
- Contribute to the statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions
- Prepare graphs, tables and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Produce and maintain technical database standards and programming specification documents
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- SAS programming experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or biotech)
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
Apply for Statistical Programmer - All levels of experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly