Technical Engineering Manager
- Contract Type
This role is based with a multinational healthcare client who is offering, not only this incredible job opportunity but also a multitude of benefits to go along with it, including a recognised product training programme and continuous support to help you to build your knowledge, skills and potential.
Technical Engineering Manager – England, South
- Ensure that all engineering support being delivered is at the required level, whilst also monitoring and managing the available resources effectively
- Offer support on all diagnostics products in the client’s portfolio, whilst managing several field engineers
- Liaise closely with other regional TMs and sales colleagues
- Deliver all services that the engineering team perform, including installation, maintenance, repaid modification and out of hours support to customers on large and medium-sized equipment
- Act upon key metrics to provide an effective service in key NHS / university laboratories and private service providers
- Strong leadership skills, including a proven record of building, coaching and motivating a high performing technical service team
- Excellent analytical skills, managing the escalation of critical situations, presenting recommendations and ideas
- Works very well under pressure, shifting priorities and working to multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Influential when dealing with key stakeholders in a cross-functional, highly complex environment
- Qualified to an ONC/HND/degree level or above in electrical and electronics or a relevant science subject
- Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting medical devices, resulting in a strong degree of technical service expertise
- Availability to travel extensively on a regular basis, including Leicester, Nottingham, Coventry and Derby, with the possibility of some additional international travel where required
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website