Associate PV Manager (Epidemiology)
- Contract Type
- Contribute to the design and execution of observational or non-interventional studies
- Support other Epidemiology activities, including interaction with CROs, to accomplish business objectives
- Contribute to the interpretation of analysis results and preparation of study reports, conference abstracts and presentations, and manuscripts
- Maintain and apply knowledge of epidemiologic principles, analysis
- MPH/MS in epidemiology or related field with 2+ years of relevant experience, or a PhD in Epidemiology or an MD/PharmD and MPH/MS in epidemiology or related field with 1+ years of relevant experience
- Pharmaceutical industry and/or CRO experience is preferred
- Analytic, problem-solving, and critical and creative thinking skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website