Scientific Technical Specialist
- Contract Type
- Effectively perform routine Microbiological testing of in-process samples, finished products, purified water, environmental monitoring, biological indicators, isolate identification and samples related to product complaints in order to meet testing and release timelines.
- Report completion of test results
- Maintain documentation.
- Comply with Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s), local GMP, ESH procedures and corporate policies process improvements.
- Maintain safe working practices at all times.
The Scientific Technical Specialist provides technical support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products in meeting the company priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan. This role is responsible for all aspects of method and equipment validation, assisting in the effective and efficient running of the method and equipment validation programs. In addition, providing on-going technical support to the site in the area of contamination control. Position will receive direction and support.
- 1 yr Exp in Sterile Testing / Direct inoculation/ membrane infiltration/ Gowning – GMP/ Microbiology/ Product testing
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website