Consultant Data Manager
- Contract Type
Consultant Data Manager – Marseille, France
- Manage data management (DM) activities from preparation to database lock
- Oversee all CRO activities, in accordance to SOPs and guidance
- Validate Data Management specifications and documentation provided to the CROs (ie. data management plan, UAT, e-CRF design, medical coding, edit checks, database lock, etc.)
- Work closely with Statisticians, PK, PD and Biomarkers teams, and other stakeholders
- Manage internal and external budgets and timelines.
- Comfort working within a team and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Multitasking skills will be essential when working to multiple timelines simultaneously
- MSc Degree in Life Sciences field
- Data Management experience at a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company
- Prior experience working in Oncology
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website