Quality Documentation & Training Administration
- Contract Type
Key activities include the collection, quality control, approval routing, reporting, and management of critical documentation and data, and serving as a subject matter expert for the use of tools and systems that support these activities.
Quality Documentation and Training Administration - Cambridgeshire
- Routine interactions and collaborations will typically include internal hiring managers, new hires, procedural document/training content owners, learning & development professionals from diverse cross functional and worldwide locations
- Supports operational aspects of the QMS as follows,
- Processes and triages content from the central department mailbox.
- Responds to customer inquiries/requests with support from a more senior professional.
- Follows formal Quality Control procedures, assuring consistent high quality output is maintained.
- Maintains departmental spreadsheet(s) with up to date reference information.
- Archives and maintains quality records and correspondence.
- Contribute to generation of workload and quality metrics/reports and assists with distribution.
- Provides quality oversight through review and analysis of records/data for compliance and consistency with procedural and regulatory standards.
- May under supervision of a more senior professional assist with system/process improvement initiatives.
- May provide operational support during audits and regulatory agency inspections.
- May assist with delivery of system/process training.
- Administrates user privileges in validated Learning Management System (LMS).
- Enters content and associated metadata into (LMS).
- Assigns training credit to learners.
- Creates and assigns applicable training curricula to users.
- Enters content and associated metadata into the electronic Document Management System (eDMS)
- Performs data integrity focused quality checks on documentation
- Enters documents into approval workflows following dedicated procedures
Key Differentiating Contributions:
- Work is performed under supervision using well defined procedures and detailed instruction
- Contributes to aspects of interdepartmental projects
- Strong attention to detail and ability to consistently meet high standards of quality required in a GxP environment.
- Systematic in obtaining and using information.
- Systematic in assuring the accuracy/quality of their own work.
- Capable of performing regular routine work tasks to a consistent high standard of reproducibility.
- Good understanding of formal business structure and organizational awareness.
- Good verbal, written, interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs eg Word and Excel.
- BS or BA degree with no experience or 2+ years of relevant experience in absence of formal qualification.
- Experience working in a regulated or GxP environment is desirable.
- Familiarity with/use of validated document management and learning management system software, and applications eg Documentum, Veeva Vault, UL Compliance Wire is desirable.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website