- Contract Type
Clinical Scientist - Basel, Switzerland
- Work alongside the clinical science leader to support the development and integration of the clinical development strategy
- Carry out the clinical review and interpretation of data
- Assess the benefit/risk profile of the therapeutic antibody
- Take an active role in the trial team and lead in the clinical development function, amongst other relevant departments
- Willingness to be an avid member of interdisciplinary teams with the spirit of initiative and proactivity
- Preparation of appropriate documents, including study protocol, publications, and investigator brochures
- Ability to contribute at length to the clinical science strategy
- MD or PhD in life sciences
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience working, ideally in a rare disease indication, in the scientific development of clinical trials
- Fluency in the English language is essential
- A background in immunology or chronic inflammatory diseases would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website