Translational Clinical Biomarker Lead
- Contract Type
Translational Clinical Biomarker Lead – Slough
- Responsible for devising the biomarker strategy across the development lifecycle, and through to late development/market
- Ensure the successful development of the asset and assist in guaranteeing its approval
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) in biomarker technologies and their full process, from initiation to implementation
- Lead the biomarker subteam in delivering the strategy according to timeframes and budget
- Present feasible biomarkers to support decision making, whilst complying with the clinical development strategy
- Monitors, and combats uncertainty with own work, as well as amongst a team
- Can work independently with ease and has the capability to solve complex problems
- Able to present a well-reasoned business case and provide an influential reasoning to departmental leaders, in support of the initiation of new initiatives and projects
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a supervisory capacity
- Must have the right to work in the UK/EU as sponsorship is not available
- Strong knowledge of the implementation and usage of biomarkers, specifically relating to industrial drug development
- Good track record of successful contribution to projects concerning early clinical development
- Credible, in-depth understanding and experience of the implementation of biomarkers in drug development, clinical application of such markers, their evaluation and analysis and ideally linkage between the biomarker as surrogate marker and the clinical endpoint(s).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website