Medical Review Manager
- Contract Type
Medical Review Manager - Zurich, Switzerland
- Check the scientific information contained in the global promotional and non-promotional materials (eg, medical communication materials, training materials, and advisory board materials) is accurate, not misleading and is medically relevant
- Verify scientific content is understandable by the intended audience
- Be aware of when to escalate to manager/medical team in order to find solutions to higher risk or complex issues
- Understand that recommendations, actions and decisions made for promotional materials are critical in ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory/practice standards pertinent to the promotion of pharmaceutical products
- Acquire and maintain an expert understanding of the product, associated disease states, relevant literature, treatment guidelines, and thorough knowledge of the label for the assigned therapeutic area
- Substantiate content with scientific data (making sure to cite and reference accurately)
- Ensure all references in promotional materials specifically support product claims made in the material
- Determine that the reference's context is reflected in the promotional claim(s) in the material and is consistent with approved product labelling
- Interpret medical research design protocols, advanced statistics and research assessment methodologies
- Understand the medical/therapeutic usage of the products.
- Be aware of the regional regulations and reporting requirement for adverse effects and medical communications
- Anticipate change and adapt strategies to maintain program integrity and accomplish the business' objectives
- Cultivate a wide network of relationships, whilst promoting a team environment
- Pharmacist, PhD or equivalent degree
- Prior experience to review of both promotional and non-promotional materials is required
- Fluency in the English language is essential
- Skills in another language would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website