Senior Site Contracts Specialist (North/Central/South/Latin America)
We are seeking a Senior Site Contracts Specialist/Principal level to join our team.
The role is full time and permanent and can be based in North/South/Central or Latin America.
SUMMARY: Senior Specialist Site Contracts is responsible for developing, reviewing and assisting with the negotiation of Site Agreements with Institutions and Investigators whilst ensuring national and international legal standards and performance standards are met for clinical trials managed by WCT
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Leads the development of sponsor and institution/investigator contracts (obtains agreement on fall back language) and process improvements
- With the assistance of legal counsel, analyzes, reviews and drafts contracts with investigators or other consultants/vendors
- Liaise with CRA to facilitate execution of Site Agreements and provide project team with status update reports
- Advises WCT Project Managers and Clinical Operation employees on contractual issues for investigator, sponsor and vendor contracts
- Maintenance of a library of country specific contract templates translated into the local language
- Establishes and implements legal contractual procedures and policies to minimize WCT liability and to optimize contract effectiveness
- Review study budgets and costs pertaining to contract negotiation and participate in business development activities (bids and proposals)
- Lead other Contract team members and provide assistance, training, and support when needed
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, and critiquing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Science or Related Field.
- High degree of organizational, analytical, and team management skills.
- 1-3 years experience as Contract Specialist
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently.