Freelance CRA - 12 Month Contract
- Contract Type
I am currently partnered with a mid-sized CRO looking to increase their team with the addition of a freelance CRA, based in either Belgium or Netherlands. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced CRA looking to work with a client that has a global reach and a number of innovative products in their pipeline.
My client is looking for a CRA with strong experience of working on Phase I studies and a background in numerous therapy areas, but with a keen focus on respiratory. The successfully applicant will need to have availability of 0.6-0.8 FTE and be able to start ASAP. This is a homebased role with around 40% travel across Belgium and Netherlands.
- Performs study initiation activities, reviewing with the site personnel the protocol, regulatory issues, study procedures, and provides training on completion of the eCRF; monitoring activities and study close-out activities
- Reviews protocols, eCRFs, study manuals and other related documents, as requested by Clinical Trial Manager
- Verify that investigator and investigator’s team are adequately trained and comply with the protocol
- Setting up the trial sites, which includes ensuring each centre has the trial materials
- Monitoring the trial throughout its duration, which will involve visiting the study centres on a regular basis
- Co-ordinating the ethics committee, who safeguard the rights, safety and wellbeing of all trial subjects
- At least 4 years clinical monitoring experience
- Ability to start ASAP
- Be flexible for travelling across Belgium and Netherlands
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in respiratory
- Possess strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Degree education
This role, working with an international CRO offers a great chance to someone looking to strengthen their portfolio by working on a first in man study. If this sounds like something that would be a great fit for you, make sure you get in touch as soon as possible.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you know someone who would be ideal, make sure you send me their details so they don’t miss out, you would want to know about the perfect role right?
+44 1293 77 66 44