CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA) - PARIS FRANCE
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (CRA)
Location: Home based, Paris, France.
At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop life-saving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a CRA, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that is advancing the development of new medicines, biologic therapies and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases including cancer, cardio-metabolic diseases, Alzheimer’s and infectious diseases. Be ready to work in a solid partnership and an environment driven by innovation and continuous improvement.
- The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
- Your level of experience, your performance and your commitment will lead you to gain more responsibilities and act as a leader for some studies. You will have the opportunity as well, depending on your strengths and your interests, to be a subject matter expert by handling some ad hoc projects for the team.
Passionate, innovative and committed.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Experience working on Oncology trials or complex studies would be an advantage for this role.
- A good command of English and French.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: http://www.prahs.com