Principal Statistician (Europe - work from home)
Our Principal Statisticians play a significant part in our client vendor collaboration. They are communicating regularly with internal and external teams on all the statistical elements and on large pivotal studies.
You will lead a small team on all technical statistical activities for at least 3 studies and manage at least one global project. As a Principal you will coach, mentor and train more junior Biostatisticians, plus be a major contributor to process improvements and quality initiatives.
A crucial aspect is of a Statistician is protocol design, writing analsis plans, design CRFs, review statistical datasets and attend functional meetings and trainings.
A Principal Statistician is a key collaborator with biostatistics, ensuring that pharmaceutical drug-development plans in are executed efficiently with timely and high quality deliverables.
Therefore if you have the following:
- 8+ years Statistician experience within pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- Leading projects activities and collaborating with external clients.
- Have written Statistical Analysis Plans
- Focus on communication, quality, timelines and highly technical.
- Masters in Statistics or ideally a PhD.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Top 5 pharmaceutical client projects
- Superb support, training and development prospects
- 100% home working
Apply for Principal Statistician (Europe - work from home)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly