Pharmaceutical Technical Specialist
Job title: Pharmaceutical Technical Specialist
Location: Queenborough, Kent, ME11 5EL
Do you have a comprehensive experience in technical roles within the pharmaceutical industry?
Aesica Pharmaceutical, part of Consort Medial Group, are looking for a solid/liquid dose formulation and development process expert to join our expanding site in Queenborough.
About the role
You will ensure process and product knowledge is well understood, kept up to date and utilised effectively to drive compliance and enable continuous improvement.
Part of the role is to provide technical evaluation for new business opportunities as well as change request on current products and processes.
• Identify possible project to drive improvement of process robustness to drive better safety, quality & yields
• Act as a subject matter expert
• Enable training / coaching of both technical and other functions to improve overall process and technical understanding
• Be accountable for on-time delivery of projects
• Ensure effective communication with key stakeholders
• Educated to degree level in Science / Technical discipline.
• Broad knowledge of Pharmaceutical industry.
• Demonstrated ability in effective people management
• Significant experience in technical roles
• Strong Interpersonal skills both internally and externally
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Organisational and planning skills
• Good facilitation skills
• Remains calm under pressure.
What we offer
Above all, you can expect a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment. We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues.
• Competitive base salary
• 27 days plus statutory holidays
• A defined contribution company pension scheme
• Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
• Cycle-to-work scheme
• All-employee share incentive scheme
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
If you are interested to join our rapidly growing company, please click the “apply online” button and follow the prompts.
The culture at Aesica is driven by five core values.
Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
We are a leading pharmaceutical CDMO that delivers the high-quality active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and finished dose formulation development and manufacturing services the industry demands.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are home to around 1,300 colleagues across six development, manufacturing and operational sites in the UK, Germany and Italy. We are particularly proud of the diverse workforce that we have built. It is this healthy mix of experienced pharmaceutical professionals and ambitious talent that helps us deliver on our business promises of expertise and innovation.