Senior Statistical Programmer (Home based across UK)
The Senior Statistical Programmer is responsible for all statistical programming aspects for 1 or 2 studies with project-level activities.
A crucial aspect is to maintain up-to-date advanced knowledge of programming software (e.g. SAS) as well as CDISC requirements (SDTM, ADaM, eCTD, Define.xml), attend functional meetings and training.
A Senior Statistical Programmer will build and maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional teams, discuss deliverables, critical programming aspects and summarise activities as a member of the Clinical Trial Team.
Therefore if you have the following:
- 4+ years of Statistical Programming experience within pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- Shadow lead for projects activities and collaborating with external clients.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAS and CDISC standards.
- Focus on communication, quality, timelines and highly technical.
- Life science Bachelors degree or Masters.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Top 5 pharmaceutical client projects
- Superb support, training and development prospects
- 100% working from home
Apply for Senior Statistical Programmer (Home based across UK)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly