Principal Statistical Programmer (South Africa)
The Principal Statistical Programmer is responsible for all statistical programming aspects of large/pivotal studies, with project-level activities including submissions.
You will Lead statistical programming activities for at least 3 studies and or Lead Programmer for project-level activities and manage at least one global project.
A crucial aspect is to maintain up-to-date advanced knowledge of programming software (e.g. SAS) as well as CDISC requirements (SDTM, ADaM, eCTD, Define.xml), attend functional meetings and trainings.
A Principal Statistical Programmer is a key collaborator with biostatistics in ensuring that pharmaceutical drug-development plans in are executed efficiently with timely and high quality deliverables.
Therefore if you have the following:
- 8+ years of Statistical Programming experience within pharmaceutical or CRO environment.
- Leading projects activities and collaborating with external clients.
- Excellent working knowledge of SAS and CDISC standards.
- Focus on communication, quality, timelines and highly technical.
- Life science Bachelors degree or Masters.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Top 5 pharmaceutical client projects
- Superb support, training and development prospects
- Home working flexibility
Apply for Principal Statistical Programmer (South Africa)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly