Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Contract Type
Job title: Senior Clinical Research Associate
TalentSource Life Sciences is currently searching for an experienced Senior Clinical Research Associate in the North of Italy to conduct monitoring and submissions activities.
This is a permanent position with TalentSource. The successful candidate will be working on studies dedicated to one client. As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with strong site management skills and the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with the client counter-parts.
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your TalentSource Line Manager who will work closely with you to support your professional development and growth.
- Perform primary CRA function for studies during the set-up phase
- Prepare and collect all study site essential documents, prior to study initiation
- Facilitate the negotiation of Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs)
- Ensure the sites apply for and receive approval from the appropriate body
- Organise and participate in study initiation meetings
- Contribute to the organisation of, and the participation in, investigator meetings
- Support the submissions process
- BSc in Life Sciences, nursing degree or equivalent.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge
- Strong monitoring experience is essential
- Up to date knowledge of ICH/GCP
- Ability to learn and apply SOPs and other current regulations
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to persuade others
- A keen interest in science and medicine and knowledge of clinical trial methodology
If you have the experience needed for this position, please apply directly to https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00001619
Why choose TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE?
TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing department at CROMSOURCE, a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation. CROMSOURCE comes from the merger of MSOURCE and CROM and we have been supporting clients with outstanding clinical research and resourcing services since 1994. Successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do and we are proud to partner with industry leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Marketing Communications worldwide.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and because we want to retain our staff, we ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our current below industry average turnover rates.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are experts providing experts - highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world.
Keywords: CRA, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Monitor, GCP, Contract, Temporary, Contract Research Organisation, Permanent, Pharma
Clinical Research Associate, Monitor, Senior Clinical Research Associate, GCP, CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical