Lab Head DMPK
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced DMPK scientist to mentor junior scientists and work on cutting edge technology. If you are interested in joining a fast paced environment in the fastest growing DMPK site in europe then this could be for you.
- Design and execution of in vivo ADME and PK studies.
- Oversee the lab of 2-3 scientists conducting rodent studies and liaise with external bodies.
- Analyse data and work with technicians on radioactive studies.
- Comply with german animal welfare law and interact with the animal health authorities.
- Conduct PK evaluations for the in vivo studies.
- PhD in scientific related discipline.
- Experience working in a DMPK team and contributing to ADME & PK study design.
- Knowledge of rodent studies and other animal studies.
- Experience interacting with the animal health authorities.
- FELASA C is the minimum licence needed.
- Fluent in German and understanding of German animal welfare laws.
- Experience with Phoenix winonlin is desirable.
If this is of interest then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +44 (0) 1293 584300.