CTL / Clinical Project Leader – Berkshire, UK (Client-Dedicated)
Covance is currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Leader in the South East of the UK to co-ordinate the Clinical arm of trials at a domestic level.
The Clinical Project Leader (CPL) is responsible for the set up and progress of a clinical study within the allocated country, ensuring compliance with company quality standards and regulations in force, the forecasted timelines, milestones and budget. He/she leads the monitoring teams in the designated countries for his/her trials
Other Key duties include:
- Writing Protocols and Consent forms
- Organising Kick off meetings
- Training CRA teams
- Organising INV meetings
- Supporting monitoring teams – the CRAs will approach the CPL for advice when needed
- Oversee the monitoring activities e.g. review trip reports, check compliance, co-monitoring
- Co-ordinate the submission process and ethics approvals
This particular role is a client dedicated one where you will work exclusively on one sponsor’s trials and SOPs; a client that values their staff and puts an emphasis on career development.
- A minimum of 5 years experience within Clinical Research
- Experience of Clinical Trial design
- The ability to plan, set and manage Clinical Trial budgets.
Other Information: This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed through Covance. Candidates will need to be office based in Reading with occasional home working. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on + 44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
Key words: CTL, Clinical Team Leader, Clinical Research, lead CRA, Berkshire, Reading UK GCP, Oncology, Diabetes, Rare disease, Office Based Pharmaceutical, Clinical Project Leader CTL, Clinical Team Leader, Clinical Research, lead CRA, Berkshire, Reading UK GCP, Oncology, Diabetes, Rare disease, Office Based Pharmaceutical, Clinical Project Leader