Senior CRA, SWEDEN - Home or office based!
Senior CRA - Sweden:
Covance is searching for a Senior CRA in Sweden to monitor trials mainly within Oncology and Cardiology diseases.
This role is 100% SPONSOR dedicated with a prestigeous Pharmaceutical company so there will be no working across multiple SOPs!!
What makes this opportunity special?
- Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2018 across a variety of therapeutic areas
- We offer lots of flexibility with great opportunity to progress into a variety of areas such as Project Manager, CTL, Line Manager, SSU Manager and cross boarder roles in the future.
- The working conditions within our Swedish team is great! A very positive environment where everyone works together well and in harmony.
- The job is permanent, full time & 100% home-based OR office based in Stockholm.
- You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place
- Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package, including lunch vouchers
- There will be no formal contractual expectations regarding frequency of visits
This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed by Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Clinical Research Associate, Sweden, Stockholm SCRA, Clinical Monitor, GCP, Monitoring, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA II, Cardiology, Dermatology or Hematology Field Based, Home Based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Senior CRA Sweden