Clinical Project Leader – Sweden. Home Based
What makes this Clinical Project Leader opportunity special?
- You will be 100% client-dedicated with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2019 across a variety of therapeutic areas
- Your Line Manager will also be based in Sweden and so ready to support if need be
- The working conditions within our Swedish team are great! A very positive environment where everyone works together well and in harmony.
- Minimal travel involved
- The job is permanent, full time & 100% home-based (with the option of going into the Stockholm office 1-2 days a week if you want to).
- You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place
- Competitive salary, car allowance and benefits package.
- Being the main point of contact for assigned Protocols
- Project Management of the assigned studies
- Leads local Study Teams to high performance: trains in the protocol, closely collaborates with and supports CRAs as protocol expert and coordinates activities across the different local country roles ensuring a strong collaboration
- Reviews Monitoring Visits Reports and escalates performance issues and training needs to the CRA manager
- Responsible for collaboration with external vendors & investigators.
- Collaborates internally with HQ functions and locally with PV, Regulatory and GMA to align on key decisions
- At least 5-6 years within clinical research including 3 as CRA
- Knowledge in Project Management and site management
- The ability to make decisions independently and oversee important activities relevant to clinical research activities
- A strong understanding of local regulatory environment
- Strong understanding of clinical trial planning, management and metrics is essential as well as the ability to focus on multiple deliverables and protocols simultaneously
Other Information: This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
Clinical Project Manager, Sweden, Stockholm, Clinical Study Manager