Clinical Project Leader (Contracts Specialist) – Sweden. Office Based in Stockholm
Clinical Project Leader - Stockholm, Sweden:
The successful candidate will be working directly within the Contracts Team and negotiate and set up contracts mainly in the start-up phase of studies (supported by a Contracts Assistant) under the supervision of the Contracts manager. The number of studies will vary over time but will involve both very large and very small trials. This position is a significant one covering all 8 countries in the region (Nordic, Baltics and Iceland). Full and extensive training will be provided as necessary – Covance see this job very much as being a long term career move where you can develop and make a significant impact.
What makes this opportunity special?
• A rare and unusual opportunity to specialise within site Contract Management in Sweden
• You will be 100% client-dedicated with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
• Career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2019 across a variety of therapeutic areas
• The working conditions within our Swedish team are great! A very positive environment where everyone works together well and in harmony.
• Minimal travel involved
• The job is permanent, full time & 100% office based.
• You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Experience of contracts/negotiations and be very interested and engaged in this field.
- Currently based in Sweden
Other Information: This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Project Manager, Sweden, Stockholm, Clinical Study Manager, Contracts, Budgets