Product Development Scientist, Medical Devices (Scotland) - NCR
Novella Clinical Resourcing, a Quintiles company, is a full service, Global recruitment agency with European headquarters in Stevenage, UK. We are recruiting for a Medical Device client who is looking to expand their Open Surgical R&D team.
Our client is looking to add an industry experienced scientist who is looking to set away from full time lab work. This role will be much more focused on the project management and development of their gelatine-based sealants portfolio. Someone who can identify problems within the development process and creatively mitigate and overcome these issues.
Responsible for the Scientific Design and Development of Products in accordance with all relevant procedures and for providing input and direction on specific technical issues.
Ideally you will come from a Chemistry background with exposure to HPLC, GC and FTIR methods.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Design Verification & Validation protocols, data analysis and report generation.
- Development of new analytical test methods.
- Process method development
- Design activities documents as per Design Control including Design File maintenance
- Risk Analysis (inc. FMEA)
- Procedures development
- Transfer of process & product to Manufacture
- Knowledge transfer: Manufacturing, QC, Clinical, Marketing
- Participate in Feasibility process – Innovation of new ideas & Evaluation of concepts
- Problem solving
- Test development (Test protocols)
If this position is something that aligns with your skillset and you would like to learn more, please get in touch.
We look forward to receiving your CV and discussing this exciting opportunity.