Principal Statistician (Clinical) - Permanent Full or Part-Time - Analytics Consultancy - UK Based
- Contract Type
Life Science – Analytics Consultancy
Permanent FT/PT – UK Based
SRG Clinical are recruiting for a new exciting opportunity within Clinical Statistics. We are working in close partnership with an innovative analytics company and are searching for an experienced Principal Statistician with commercial exposure and experience in client management & project delivery.
This role would be suitable for Statisticians who are looking for a change of industry and being able to work on a variety of projects that are not only in pharma but also other life science industries.
The company has also developed clinical trial simulation platform which aids their customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
Furthermore we offer the flexibility of full or part-time permanent positions or flexible working.
Key areas of responsibility incl:
- Assisting customers with their study design
- Creation of project definitions and proposals for prospective customers
- Execution of customer projects ensuring satisfactory delivery of customer project milestones
- Provide technical expertise both internally and as a service to customers
Essential skills required:
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component
- 7 years’ relevant experience in the application of statistics in a clinical setting and early-phase drug development processes including innovative/adaptive study design
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Supportive Work culture & Professional Development
- Work Flexibility
- Competitive Package, Benefits & Bonus
How to apply?
Please call Sabrina on 0203 096 4701 or e-mail Sabrina.Andresen@srgclinical.com