- Part Time
A leading healthcare communications agency based in London is seeking a Junior Editor to join their team to work on a range of medical education materials.
They are seeking an ambitious and dynamic individual to join their vibrant team. The role offers the chance to work on a variety of materials from quality control, to data checking and reviewing submission of journal and congress materials.
They offer great professional development, a social environment and an attractive benefits package including life insurance, private healthcare, pension, 23 days of holiday (+ bank holidays), and more.
In addition, the agency is focused on personal wellbeing and creating an inclusive environment for their employees with perks such as massages and healthy breakfasts in the office.
- Editing and proofing medical education materials.
- Preparing materials and managing client approval processes e.g. Datavision.
- Provide guidance on journal and congress selection.
- Oversee the submission process of abstracts and publications.
- Accurate and timely management of materials according to client, agency and industry regulations.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life sciences degree (BSc or higher).
- Previous editorial experience within medical communications or scientific publications is required.
- Knowledge of submission process to journals and congresses.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate – Datavision, Zinc, Veeva, EndNote, Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Experience within oncology would be desirable.
This is a fabulous opportunity for anyone in publications wanting to move into medical communications within a growing medcomms agency.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797999 or Faiza.email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.