PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development, lifecycle management, laboratory services and outsourcing solutions.
With offices in 47 countries and more than 18,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help clients and partners accelerate the delivery of safe, effective therapeutics to patients and maximize returns on their R&D investments.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Assistant to join our team in Brussels.
The basic purpose of the role is to provide technical support to the project team. Will coordinate non-clinical responsibilities of project administration as applicable to the client contract under the direction of the assigned Clinical Manager or Sr. Clinical Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews regulatory documents for proper content
- Performs PPD investigator file reviews and logging of outstanding issues in project related tracking tools
- Liaises with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified Disseminates study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients, clinical study teams and other PPD departments
- Assists with the identification of potential investigators and development/distribution of initial protocol packets
- Creates meeting agendas and minutes
- Coordinates team conference calls and distribution of meeting minutes
QualificationsEducation and Experience:
- University Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to effectively analyze project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
- Responsible for adhering to Good Clinical Practices, country specific regulations, PPD/Client Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practice Documents regulations for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution, and closeout
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to obtain knowledge and master all clinical trial database systems
- Ability to successfully complete PPD clinical training program (CAFT- Clinical Administration Foundation Training)
- Ability to mentor and train new Project Assistants as needed