- Contract Type
Job Title: Data Manager
Location: Germany - Home-based
TalentSource is currently looking for 2 x Data Manager to strengthen the team of one of our clients. Our client is an innovative company, this international company is one of the world's leading manufacturers in the pharmaceutical industry. In several domestic and foreign companies, the company employs more than 3,000 people. Their business success is based to a large extent on the knowledge, skills, commitment and satisfaction of the employees. As an employer our client offers employees attractive conditions and wide-ranging individual development opportunities.
- Independent control of external data management of clinical trials
- Responsible coordination of external service providers
- (Participation in) service provider qualification and selection
- Review of external SOPs
- Coordination and review of essential documents (eg DVP, DMP, SAP)
- Coordination,Planning and implementation of UATs
- Quality controls in data management
- SAS programming
- Creation of internal data review plans
- Review of external data, analysis of analysis data
- Creation of standard work instructions
- Completed education or study (medical documentation) or equivalent education
- At least three years' professional experience in data management of clinical trials
- Experience with eCRF systems
- Good SAS knowledge
- Sound MS Office knowledge
- Good English knowledge
- Very good organisational and communication skills, flexibility, structured, careful and timely work
If you have the experience needed for this position, please apply directly to
The Benefits of Working for TalentSource in Germany
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Monthly meetings with line manager
- Full performance and development process with end of year reviews
- Team events and end of year party
- Career opportunities within both our CRO departments and our TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, locally and internationally
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
Why choose TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE?
TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing department at CROMSOURCE, a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation. CROMSOURCE comes from the merger of MSOURCE and CROM and we have been supporting clients with outstanding clinical research and resourcing services since 1994. Successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do and we are proud to partner with industry leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device and Marketing Communications worldwide.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and because we want to retain our staff, we ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our current below industry average turnover rates.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are experts providing experts - highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world.
Keywords : Data Management
Data Manager, Manager, Data Management