Full Time SCRA Contract - Home Based
- Contract Type
I am currently working with a world renowned CRO, conducting numerous trials at the forefront of their respective areas. My client is looking for a SCRA to join them on a 6 month contract that will give the successful applicant a competitive rate whilst working on an early phase project from home.
- Review regulatory documents and prepare site visit reports
- Responsible for multiple projects
- Participate in the study development and start-up process including reviewing protocols
- Designing and/or reviewing CRFs
- Organising and presenting at investigator meetings
- working with management on monitoring strategy
- Participate in clinical training programs and maintain awareness of developments in the field of clinical research as needed.
- 3 years monitoring experience minimum
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Life science degree
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Available Immediately
This role is a great opportunity to work for a highly respected client that would add valuable experience to any clinical professional’s profile. This role is available for a short time only so be sure to get in contact as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this great opportunity.
Is this role not quite the right fit for you but someone you know would be excellent for this position? Be sure to send me their details so they don’t miss out, that’s what friends are for right?