Clinical Research Associate – UK
- Contract Type
Innovating in a highly competitive area of Oncology, we are looking to speak with people who are ready to take the next step in their career with massive opportunity to progress.
As Clinical Research Associate you will:
- Liaise with the team via regular meetings and have the opportunity to discuss any suggestions you may have to benefit the project
- Perform monitoring visits and source data verification as contracted ensuring the delivery of high quality data from sites within given timelines
- Understand the ISO guidelines and work within all GCPs whilst maintaining a working knowledge of applicable SOPs
- Report directly to the Clinical Study Manager and ensure that all work is completed by the agreed date
Your previous experience:
You will ideally have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working as a Clinical Research Associate and be qualified to degree level or equivalent.
What you will get in return:
In return you can expect to join a dynamic Clinical team inside a company that value all of their staff and ensure that career progression is heavily focused on throughout your time with them.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or call Dean Borgia at RBW consulting to discuss this opportunity further.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but would still like help in your job search, this is just one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion in regards to your current work situation.
I am also available on LinkedIn to connect with - look for Dean Borgia at RBW Consulting.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Administrator Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Permanent jobs in London (Greater)