Principal Consultant (Senior Manager) - Real World Evidence and Data Analytics - London / Europe / Remote Flexibility
Principal Consultant - Real World Evidence
Location: London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Milan, Stockholm or Home based*
This a chance to take a senior role within a very highly reputable, attractive growing consulting firm, a Principal Consultant is required to conduct and lead RWE analyses projects in Health Economics field.
The role has a great mixture of client facing, leadership and technical hands on responsibility. The company have a strong focus on providing a flexible and rewarding company culture, open commuciation and an enviroment where new ideas are actively encouraged.
• Write and review project proposals and analysis plans
• Develop and manage client relationships
• Provide statistical advice to colleagues and clients
• Conduct statistical analyses, primarily in SAS
• Lead SAS programmers, mentoring and developing evidence review specialists and consultants
• Quality checking
• Write reports summarizing study results
• Project management and leadership
• Write manuscripts, abstracts, conference posters
• Communicate with clients on a regular basis (project updates, results, discussion, present capabilities, discuss new projects)
• Have deep knowledge of RWE data sets and how best to select the right data sources given the study question at hand
• Strong European HTA knowledge
• Expertise in SAS programming
• Client facing, project management and leadership experience
• A Master’s degree or PhD in the area of outcomes research, epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, health services research, or a related field
To apply, or for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or message me privately.
Apply for Principal Consultant (Senior Manager) - Real World Evidence and Data Analytics - London / Europe / Remote Flexibility
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly