Research Data Coordinator
- Contract Type
Are you looking to advance your career into the clinical trials space?
Do you want to work for a leading multinational organisation, renowned throughout the industry for its meteoric rise to success and dependability to deliver on global contracts across multiple therapeutic areas and phases?
Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are currently looking to recruit a Research Data Coordinator for our site in Cardiff.
This role will be responsible for working on different projects and therapeutic areas in support of clinical trials, data analysis and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Research Data Coordinator will also develop data entry capability and data cleaning processes, providing quality data and to ensure this data is entered accurately according to project timelines.Package description
Bonus: up to 30% based on group, country and personal performance
Additional Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increases with service), 5% matched contribution pension scheme, 3x Life Cover, access to our High Street discounts portal, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Health Cash Plan programme, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers, enhanced sickness and family friendly policies, excellent training and development opportunitiesMain responsibilities
Key roles and responsibilities of the Research Data Coordinator are:
- Ensuring that all study documentation is accurate and up to date with the correct versions
- Attending client calls to provide study updates
- Working with Data & Quality team to ensure deadlines are met and sharing audit findings with the core study team
- Maintaining a database to track the flow of CRFs and queries, ensuring that this is updated in a timely manner
- Conducting analysis of data across core projects and following up on trends and inconsistencies to enhance overall performance
- Reporting any noncompliance of service level agreement with outside vendors
- Attending investigator meetings
To be considered for this exciting, challenging opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- Relevant work experience in the management and quality of data
- Demonstrable time management skills and ability to adhere to project productivity metrics and time lines
- Exposure to a regulated, process orientated environment
- The ability to analyse data and share information across multiple sites
- Appropriate IT skills, MS Office, EDC, eCRF
Interested? Great, please apply by ASAP.
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.About the company
“Our Dedicated Research Sites are where high quality staff engagement and top of the class facilities meet with the client expectation for fast enrolment and delivery."
Dr Radoslaw Janiak (President & COO)
Our success is based on a simple, but crucial, principle. We place the patient at the heart of everything we do. Synexus is a world class Site Network Organisation with global expertise spanning patient recruitment, trial planning, management and patient retention.
We recruit and retain more engaged patients, at fewer sites, and in less time than traditional centres, enhancing the quality and efficiency of our customers’ drug development programmes.