Early Phase Drug Development Project Leader
Early Phase Project Leader
Flexibility for remote working, office is based in North London
Our client, a leading Charity Research Organisation at the forefront of innovation in novel oncology therapeutics, is looking for an ambitious Project Leader within early phase drug development to join their small but growing team based out of their London office.
You will be part of a highly motivated team within an innovative organisation who have a strong spirit of functional excellence and continuous improvement where the impact of your work will be clearly linked to patient benefit.
- Develop novel anti-cancer agents in co-operation with UK academic centers and the client's global pharmaceutical and biotech partners
- Lead multidisciplinary drug development project teams, driving the delivery of science-based decision-making through pre-clinical and clinical phases of development
- Use your scientific knowledge and in-depth project planning skills to advance projects and to contribute to the development of the client's project capability
- Leading a multidisciplinary team, you will be accountable for all aspects of the drug development programme including, review of novel projects, drug manufacture and formulation, pre-clinical toxicology and efficacy, biomarker development, clinical study design and clinical trial management.
- PhD desirable or sufficient experience in a relevant industrial post
- Proven ability to successfully deliver multiple projects in a drug discovery and/or drug development environment
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels and to forge effective project teams, applying a thoughtful approach that considers different styles and needs
- Outstanding scientific and analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of the drug development process and early phase clinical trials relevant to the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
Can you see yourself being part of a company that celebrates diversity and believes that better thinking and decisions come from wider experience? If the answer is yes and you have a desire to be an integral part of a dynamic team, we would be keen to hear from you. In the first instance, please send your CV to Jessica Wheeler: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 594990.