PMO manager / Portfolio - Switzerland
- Contract Type
Well known Medical device company in Switzerland are looking for 2 self-motivated professionals to bring solid project management skills, who will manage a portfolio of projects from several plants in Switzerland, coupled with supporting project leads, report on projects and take care of portfolio planning.
The positions are Cross Functional leadership roles and will be initially for 9 months
Responsible for establishing and maintaining the Group of plants projects roadmap in coordination with all plants and plant support functions to ensure the best use of company resources and expertise in alignment with the operational strategy for quality, service levels and profitability goals.
Position duties and responsibilities
- Manage Group of plants project portfolio.
- Monitor Capital budget and capital expenditure.
- Leverage synergies, promote best practice sharing and develop project management
- expertise among plants.
- Standardize and improve project management practices using Project Management bestpractices (FPx) and available company systems for project tracking.
- Develop, propose and implement the Group of plants project roadmaps.
- Coordinate with all plant and plant support functions to prioritize projects and initiatives in alignment with operational strategy to achieve expected quality, service levels and profitability targets.
- Monitor project resource load with plants and plant support functions.
- Accountable for the project roadmaps accuracy, project/initiative prioritization process, roadmap changes approval process and project issue escalation process.
- Develop the necessary training plans to spread the knowledge of Best project management practices among the plants.
Master's Degree (University) preferably in Engineering or Business Development
- 1-3 years of work experience in industrial or project management environment (Junior)
- 5-10 Years for a senior role
- Strong leadership experience in leading project teams
- Strong experience in project portfolio management
- Profound experience in Project Management and Project Management Excellence Tools
- MS Office, including MS Project
Fluent in English, German/French/Italian preferred but not essential