Quality Assurance - Hessen
Quality Assurance Employee
Hessen Region, Germany
€Excellent Salary + Benefits + Bonus
Applicants must hold the rights to work in Germany and an educational background in Biology (or similar).
I am interested in talking to talented individuals, for a confidential conversation call Louise Jordan.
+49 (0) 322 1421 9777 or email email@example.com.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Participation in the maintenance of the QMS
- The creation and testing of SOPs
- The planning and the delivery of training courses.
- Assistance in the preparation and follow-up of inspections by authorities as well as internal and external audits.
- The tracking, monitoring and editing of CAPAs.
Holding a degree in Biology, Biotechnology or a related subject, the applicant will also have;
- Professional experience in a working GMP environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of common QM systems
- Excellent communication, both fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge in the GMP regulations and current legislation
- A good team player and commitment to work
- Must hold rights to work within Germany
For a confidential discussion please contact
Louise Jordan at Umbilical on
+49 (0) 322 1421 9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Quality Assurance - Hessen
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly