SCRA / Clinical Site Monitor Home based – UK
Here at Syneos Health we are currently looking to hire a number of experienced home-based CRA across the UK to join our business to be fully integrated into one of our main sponsor partners (reporting in to their UK office).
If you are an experienced CRA who is interested in gaining insight into the pharmaceutical business by working directly with the sponsor and their wider team this could be a great opportunity for you.
The Clinical Site Monitor is a primary site facing role, responsible for building collaborative, long lasting relationships with our external partners. You will perform routine monitoring visits from study start up to study close out and be accountable for ensuring patient safety, GCP compliance, delivery of patient recruitment targets and data quality and integrity at clinical trial sites.
- You will monitor sites across the UK
- You will be working directly with this sponsor, using only their SOP’s and protocols and will be fully integrated into their IT systems and study teams
- You will be working in a therapeutically aligned environment, with a focus on Oncology studies
- You will take ownership of your assigned studies from feasibility to close-out
- Clinical experience and an excellent working knowledge of ICH GCP is essential
- You will be home-based, offering you the possibility of a better work-life balance
- You will receive managerial guidance and support at all times from both the sponsor, and Syneos Health management team
You will be offered a permanent contract with future opportunities for growth and development within both the sponsor organisation and Syneos Health.
- Bachelor’s Degree in allied health fields such as Nursing, Pharmacy, or Health Science
- Previous clinical trial monitoring experience gained within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
- Solid understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines.
- On-site monitoring experience is essential.
- A strong understanding of the clinical trial process
- Excellent planning/organisational skills and ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to develop effective cross-functional relationships
- Exceptional communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good exposure to Oncology.
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Amanda Bond on firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.#LI-AB2