Quality Systems Controller
- Contract Type
Reports directly to Quality Systems Team Leader.
1. Documentation Vault maintenance including;
- Document request management
- Vault 5S Standards
- Maintenance of personnel training folders
- Maintenance of master batch folders
2. Documentation Archival including;
- Archival of vault documentation
- Processing of site archival requests
- Control of archival returns
3. Scanning and filing of GxP documentation including;
- Results Summaries
- Out of Specifications
- Cleaning Protocols
4. To assist in the preparation for customer / regulatory inspections to ensure efficient and accurate document retrieval.
5. To provide other necessary administrative support to the Quality Systems department including;
- Purchase requisition/PO creation
- GxP documentation transfer (between sites)
- Reception cover
6. To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGMP, cGLP, SOP’s, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
Health & Safety:
- Implement Safety requirements as per site documentation including SOPs, Safety Statement and COPs
- Reports any Defects/hazards
MINIMUM QUALIFACTIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least two years administration experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
• Working knowledge of Word / Excel
• Teamwork & Collaboration, Safety Awareness, Customer Focus, Quality Orientation, Problem Solving / Analysis, Innovation, Initiating Action, Adaptability.
For further details on this vacancy contact Katie at +353 1 2784671 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Log on to www.thornshaw.com for a full list of available vacancies. Thornshaw is a division of the CPL Group
Apply for Quality Systems Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly