Clinical Relationship Project Manager - Buckinghamshire
- Clinical Research, Clinical Administrator, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Services, Clinical Supplies, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Drug Safety, Feasibility, Pharmacoeconomics, Pharmacovigilance, Study Site Coordinator, Study Start Up, Data Management / Statistics, Clinical Data Management, Informatics, Statistics, HR / Recruitment / Training, Recruitment, Marketing, Corporate Affairs, Market Research, Public Relations, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, Quality, QA / QC, Quality Validation Engineer, R & D , Pre - clinical, Regulatory Affairs, Sales / Commercial, Account Management, Business Analytics, Business Development, Sales
This position sits between the Business Development team and the company's delivery function to ensure an excellent level of service and a strong on-going relationship.
- Establish and build trust by understanding the client's overall business goals
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting for statements of work.
- Interpret and distil complex information into succinct and clear requirements, decks, and executive summaries.
- Deliver presentations to Executive internal teams and Client Governance teams.
- Work closely cross-departmentally within both the company and the client organisation
- Recommend changes and enhancements to client requests to ensure most efficient utilisation of resources, while driving to meeting client expectations.
- Manage all projects on time and within budget.
- Position the company as a Strategic partner and identify avenues to implement solutions
- Hold accountability for client requested work quality and customer satisfaction
- Manage the scope and timelines of requests per the contract and be responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Provide timely resolution of issues and mitigation of risks.
- Investigate, analyse and recommend solutions for client implementation issues, including additional staff on-site visits, when appropriate.
- Liaise between business and technology team members with customer-facing responsibility.
- Understand and manages stakeholder expectations within the scope of the Statements of Work.
- Strong project management experience with managing budgets of up to GBP 5 million
- Clinical background would be advantage
- Evidence of driving projects forward and engaging the client paramount
- Office based is essential
This is one of several positions I am currently recruiting for so do please get in touch for a confidential discussion around your current situation and what your ideal next move would be.
To make an application please feel free to apply via this website, I am also available on LinkedIn to message regarding the role and will accept all invitations that refer to this advert - look for Dominic Mitchell at RBW Consulting.
Please note that owing to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles, if you have not received a response within 48 working hours, do please consider your application unsuccessful.