Clinical Research Associate II / Senior CRA - Ireland (Home based)
CRA role at COVANCE Ireland
As an integral part of everything we do, our employees make a difference in the lives of millions of people… and you will too. If you want to accelerate your CRA career, think long-term and the possibilities we can offer you. We have helped the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today and 100 % of all Oncology drugs approved in 2016.
Explore this CRA job with Covance and check for yourself why we are known to promote 2.5x more employees annually than the average company in the sector.
Covance is currently recruiting for a Senior CRA (remote - home based) in Ireland to work on Cystic Fibrosis trials.
What makes this opportunity special?
- The potential for career progression will be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2018. Here at Covance we encourage ambitious CRAs who want to progress.
- The role is to monitor exclusively in Ireland
- Balanced site load & travel schedule: Unlike some CRA roles, you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic ‘monthly visit’ targets nor you will be assigned to an ever-growing list of protocols.
- The job is permanent, full time & 100% home-based
- You will be joining a large team with a well organised structure and robust processes in place.
- As an experienced CRA (with at least 2.5 years of monitoring) you’ll be involved in initiation, routine & close out visits. Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE.
This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed through Covance.
For more information please contact Camila Lauge at Covance on +44 (0) 7966 142 083 or mail email@example.com
Clinical Research, CRA, Clinical Research Associate, GCP, Monitor, Monitoring, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA I, Oncology, Field Based, Home Based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Ireland CRA Dublin