Senior Manager – Biostatistics - Small CRO - UK
- Contract Type
Positon: Senior Manager – Biostatistics
My team and I are proudly partnering a small rapidly growing organisation that offer the first comprehensive, fully integrated oncology clinical operations solution. Following a successful meeting the Head of Biostatistics, they are keen to bring on board a Senior Manager of Biostatistics to be based in the UK. They specialize purely in oncology and are passionate about improving the lives of cancer patients.
- Lead a team of biostatisticians
- Create project strategies and provide guidance and support to the team
- Lead the team from a strategical and hands on point of view
- Provide statistical expertise to Phase 1-4 trials
- Minimum of a Masters (M.Sc.)
- Line management experience
- Expert knowledge of GCP
- Worked as a Lead Biostatistician
- Strong experience in programming
- Excellent project management skills
- Developed time and cost estimates in a CRO environment
For more information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly!
Clinical Resourcing Team Leader
+44 1293 77 66 44
Barrington James is a uniquely successful specialist life science recruitment company and has recently been recognised as a BEST COMPANY To Work For by the Sunday Times. It has enjoyed an exceptional growth trajectory since its launch in 2002, and is now established in the heartlands of the international pharma, medical devices and healthcare industry with consultant staff already approaching 140, and planned to be 180 by the end of 2017.
Recruitment companies succeed by matching the specific needs of clients with the true capabilities of candidates. We believe there are 2 reasons for our outstanding performance over the past decade, which benefit our clients and our candidates equally; People & Knowledge Barrington James’ exceptional people and their depth of experience are ready to work for you, now.