Technical Director - CMO - Sussex
- Contract Type
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Director to join a Pharmaceutical organisation specialising in the Manufacturing and Distribution of Generic Medicines. The organisation has had success after success in the UK market with a large presence in the cardiovascular (CV) and central nervous system (CNS) therapeutic areas. The ideal candidate would remain hands-on in the RA/QA/PV department whilst having line management for a team of 8.
- To head all technical departments (RA, QA, PV).
- Responsible for Technical Projects and Strategic Programs worldwide
- To ensure the organisation is compliant with all Regulatory and Quality requirements and maintain and update all UK license applications
- To provide technical manufacturing, regulatory and analytical support for transferring technology to third party CMO’s
- Act as a Qualified Person to release batches in EU
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a life science area.
- Understanding of European regulatory guidelines, regulations and procedures
- Experience in manufacturing and technology transfer of oral solids to CMOs
- Knowledge of GMP and GDP
- Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs esp MHRA
- Experience of managing a multi-cultural team
I work on a range of interesting positions in Regulatory Affairs that are available within the pharmaceutical industry. I can provide career advice whether you are looking or not, please reach out to me on 01293 776644 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in West Sussex
- Study Start Up £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in West Sussex
- Finance / Administration £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in West Sussex
- Purchasing & Procurement £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in West Sussex
- Manufacturing £80,000 - £99,999 Permanent jobs in West Sussex