Regulatory Ad Promo Specialists / Experts – Ad Prom incl. Digi & Traditional Media for a high performing franchise! Based in Atlanta
Regulatory Ad Prom Specialists / Experts – be part of the creative and compliance for Ad Prom, including Digi and Traditional Media for a high performing franchise!
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
This is not your normal type Ad Prom role, as my client has invested heavily in developing and fine tuning a new way of working for our client organization’s Regulatory Ad Prom folks, by bringing critical review to the beginning of the creative process, and repositioning the role, with an emphasis on partnering in the creative process from the start, so critical review as an idea is now transformed to providing tactical and strategic input into any design and drafting of new materials directly from the start with the marketing partners.
So I am seeking an individual who wants to work in a new way, a new methodology, where ad prom is part of the drafting and creative process, rather than just in a final review, so this is really for an individual who wants to be embedded in a product team in a co creation process and work in this novel manner, for multiple products and teams, in a therapeutic area with 4 inline products:-
- New way of working: be embedded in product management teams, co-creatively, providing guidance from first draft to finalization, as part of creative sprints for new indications, existing indications and above brand messaging (disease state) so a fast moving environment
- Co-Creative input not just Compliance: new working paradigm developed with Ad Promo, Commercial and McKinsey to achieve from the ‘get go’, a finished promotion material that has been fostered and steered towards compliance rather than forced
- Variety: you will guide and review all and any traditional and new media types, on multiple brands in parallel, from leave behinds, congress and medical affairs materials, to social media and digital apps for 4 inline products with broad adult and paediatric labels
- Career Success: this organization offers personal development pathways which includes past examples of moving up to manage individuals, as well as moving across to other regulatory teams as well as within role promotions
- Strong Leadership: but in the right way, experienced global head with a background from a Top 5 US pharma company who wanted to join a more agile and growing biopharma; has the right touch of guiding you, knows when to be by your side, knows when to let you run!
The company offers a competitive package, including bonus, savings plan match and health cover, combined with a substantive relocation package that includes bridging health insurance and cost neutral fees payment, and will consider a co-locate arrangement for a short period of time during any move.
When we compare their mid-points, to the Cost of Living indexes, you will benefit from a better Quality of Life for making this big move, as the area has many towns and suburbs where you will get much more ‘bang for your buck’.
In return, we require an individual who is very comfortable in working with the creative process, based on sound knowledge of the US Ad Promo guidelines, has experienced in making complex OPDP submissions and someone who can manage the conversational space by being proactive and finding the answers (quickly as you come up to speed) in a company where there is always support for you when you need it.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options,call Theo Moore or Matt Greig in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3380 or dial Toll Free from the US on 855 505 1382.
Advanced Regulatory is a division of Advanced Search and Selection Ltd and has been operating since 2004. We are registered and licensed to recruit through the United Kingdom, mainland Europe and the Americas - we have offices both in the UK and in Switzerland. We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Regulatory Affairs.
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market. For more information about the company visit us at www.advregulatory.com.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters. Regulatory professionals will find we know our recruitment subject matter.
Keywords / Key words: Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, Reg Affairs, RA, Regulatory jobs, RA jobs, Regulatory Affairs Jobs, AdProm, Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, Reg Affairs, RA, Regulatory jobs, RA jobs, Regulatory Affairs Jobs, AdProm