Medical Director (Oncology)
Medical Director – Oncology
UK or Germany
My client is an innovative, global CRO currently searching for an experienced medical professional to join them as Medical Director for their expanding Oncology team. This is a key role in their plans for future expansion across Europe and so the company is keen to attract a high calibre, motivated Medical Doctor looking for an exciting, diverse role.
- Provide input into clinical development plans, protocols and other study related documents
- Provide medical support across all phases of the clinical development process
- Work closely with colleagues in Business Development with regards to RFIs and bid defence meetings
- Review medical data and ensure project deliverables are met
- Work alongside global drug safety to develop pharmacovigilance plans and RMPs
- A medically qualified professional with proven experience in the industry as a physician with strong clinical and or drug development expertise
- Proven experience and knowledge of working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Board certification in oncology
- Enjoy solving problems and developing and finding real business solutions.
- Possess a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy working as a part of a dynamic team.
If this role sounds like a possible next step in your career and you would like to explore the position further, please make contact. Your CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can reach the managing agent on 01293 584 300.
Apply for Medical Director (Oncology)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly